Published on October 23rd, 2013 | by Jose Vasquez0
Top 5 Marketing Strategies for Startup Tech Companies
As an agile startup tech company, your marketing options are virtually limitless, but these five strategies are your best bets for fast growth.
As an entrepreneur of a startup tech company, it’s hard to discern which strategies are going to be effective for your marketing and advertising campaign and which ones aren’t worth your time. While there isn’t any solid rule that dictates the success of any one given strategy, there are a handful of options that tend to have a high ROI when used effectively.
- Search Engine Optimization. Without an SEO plan, your website is going to be lost to the depths of the Internet. Unless you have some sort of organic search traffic visiting your site, you’re going to be hard-pressed to generate or grow interest in your business.
- Content Marketing. Content marketing can take a variety of forms, the most common of which is some sort of regularly occurring feature or blog. Make sure your content, no matter what form it takes, is focused on providing true value to your customers. Sales should be a secondary priority—what you need to focus on is getting people to come back to your site.
- Social Media Marketing. At this point, it may be an obvious contender, but social media marketing is a powerhouse strategy that requires minimal upfront investment. When used in conjunction with a content marketing strategy, the results are amazing.
- Retargeting. Retargeting generates custom advertisements based on sites a person visits to generate recurring traffic and high quality leads. This technology is ever-advancing, so pay attention to how it develops.
- App Development. Take some time to create a free mobile app based around your product, services, or company. Make sure it’s something people can use on a regular basis. It’s a perfect way to capture a large audience and convert to sales easily.
Remember, every startup tech company is unique, so instead of picking your strategies randomly from the list, take some time to analyze your situation and come up with a blend of campaigns that will give you the broadest, most effective coverage.
|10 Steps to Building a Strong Online Community for Startup Tech Companies|
|Top 10 Content Marketing Mistakes in Startup Tech Companies|
|Fast Facts on Inbound and Outbound Marketing for Startup Tech Companies|