Published on August 23rd, 2016 | by Jose Vasquez0
The 7 Advantages of Content Marketing for Startup Tech Companies
Content marketing is one of the most effective strategies for startup tech companies, but why?
Content marketing is one of the most talked-about and doted-on marketing strategies currently enjoying popularity, and believe me, it deserves the reputation it’s earned. It’s one of the best, most advantageous marketing strategies you can pull in the digital era, and it’s even more advantageous for startup tech companies.
But why is that? Take a look at these seven important advantages of content marketing to find out:
- Cost efficiency. First, understand that content marketing is extremely cost efficient. In some cases, you may only have to invest your time. In others, you’ll be paying very little for a host of benefits.
- Multi-strategy effects. Content works for many different marketing strategies as well. It increases your rankings in search engines, provides fuel for your social media marketing campaigns, and even complements your email and other marketing strategies.
- Producing content on different outlets (especially if you’re actively guest posting) is a good way to increase the visibility of your brand. You’ll even earn referral traffic back to your site via the links you build (which also double as a means of earning more domain authority for SEO).
- If you’re writing about your niche area of expertise, you’ll build your reputation in that area—slowly but surely. Eventually, people will be able to recognize you as an authority, and they’ll be more likely to buy from you as a result.
- Content also gives you a direct means of attracting conversions. All you have to do is add a call-to-action at the bottom of your article to encourage people to convert.
- Content marketing can serve almost any niche you need it to. This gives you the flexibility to achieve different goals at different points of time throughout your campaign.
- Long-term potential. Content marketing is a strategy that grows over time, which means it has one of the biggest long-term potential growth patterns of any marketing approach.
These seven advantages are just some of the benefits that content marketing can offer startup tech companies. If you aren’t already pursuing a strategy, it’s time to get started—the sooner you begin a strategy, the sooner you can build momentum.