Published on January 30th, 2014 | by Jose Vasquez0
Rockstar Qualities: What World-Changing Startup Tech Companies Share
Your idea might be good enough to serve as the foundation for your company, but does it have the potential to be a game changer?
Most entrepreneurs share a vision of changing the world through their ideas. While many of us will see our ideas come to life and many of us will see those ideas become successful, only a slim percentage will ever see their ideas change the world.
So what is it, exactly, that makes an idea or a company capable of changing the way the world works? We’ve seen humble startups take off radically into multi-billion dollar enterprises on an annual basis, but what is it that sets them apart from the thousands of tech startups that fade in and out of existence regularly?
After looking at some of the hottest startup tech successes of the past decade, I’ve created this list of common qualities world-changing startup tech companies share:
- True Uniqueness. Your idea is different—but is it just an altered copy of an idea that already exists? It’s tough to accept, but unless your idea is wholly original, you probably don’t have what it takes to become a superstar company.
- Amazing Teamwork. It’s rarely just one person who rises to the top. Blowout successes are the result of dozens of professionals working together, tied to each other through passion and dedication.
- Patience. The companies that rise to the top aren’t the ones in a desperate hurry for success. They’re the ones with a solid idea, a solid foundation, and a commitment to grow steadily.
- Perfectionism. Rockstar companies take an idea and remold it until it can’t be molded anymore. Strive for perfection, and eventually you’ll get it (or you’ll get somewhere close).
- Lack of Complacency. These types of entrepreneurs are never satisfied. They are always pushing boundaries, driving innovation, and finding new ways to make their ideas better.
Mimicking these qualities isn’t enough; you have to live these qualities in the context of your company. With patience, dedication, and passion, your ideas could be the next ones to change the world as we know it.
|Startup Tech Companies Buzzwords and Proper Positioning|
|How Writing for Startup Tech Companies Makes You a Better Entrepreneur|
|Fast Facts on Inbound and Outbound Marketing for Startup Tech Companies|