Published on June 13th, 2017 | by Jose Vasquez1
7 Great Motivational Quotes from Successful Entrepreneurs
Sometimes a motivational quote is all you need to get through those difficult entrepreneurial moments.
As an entrepreneur, you’re going to face more than your fair share of challenges. From day one, it’s going to be one problem after another—but your tenacity is what drove you to be an entrepreneur in the first place. It’s in your nature to power through those challenges and make your business successful, no matter what.
Take inspiration from these seven awesome quotes from successful entrepreneurs, and stay motivated even in the face of adversity:
- “The critical ingredient is getting off your butt and doing something. It’s as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now. Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today. The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.” –Nolan Bushnell
- “If you just work on stuff that you like and you’re passionate about, you don’t have to have a master plan with how things will play out.” –Mark Zuckerberg
- “There’s lots of bad reasons to start a company. But there’s only one good, legitimate reason, and I think you know what it is: it’s to change the world.” –Phil Libin
- “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” –Henry Ford
- “Watch, listen, and learn. You can’t know it all yourself. Anyone who thinks they do is destined for mediocrity.” –Donald Trump
- “Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.” –Richard Branson
- “For all of the most important things, the timing always sucks. Waiting for a good time to quit your job? The stars will never align and the traffic lights of life will never all be green at the same time. The universe doesn’t conspire against you, but it doesn’t go out of its way to line up the pins either. Conditions are never perfect. “Someday” is a disease that will take your dreams to the grave with you. Pro and con lists are just as bad. If it’s important to you and you want to do it “eventually,” just do it and correct course along the way.” –Timothy Ferriss
Entrepreneurial success isn’t a matter of whether or not you fail in a given moment, but instead how you respond when it seems like all is lost. Keep going no matter what.