Published on February 11th, 2014 | by Jose Vasquez0
5 Bulletproof Ways for Startup Tech Companies to Create Demand
Generating demand for your product is the first step to securing a steady stream of revenue.
One of the biggest problems for startup tech companies building momentum is the lack of demand in the current market. Maybe you’ve created a product that people haven’t realized they need yet, or maybe all the demand in your niche is currently being funneled to one of your competitors. No matter what your current position is, building demand can have a substantially positive effect for your business.
Increased demand means better leads and increased sales. That is a fundamental truth in the business world, regardless of your venture’s tenure. If you can build a high enough demand for your product or service, word of mouth will take care of most of your marketing needs alone.
Consider these five bulletproof methods you can use to create demand in your target demographics:
- Do your research. Before you can build demand, you need to know what demand already exists. Review market research to get a feel for your key demographics and what you can do to get their attention.
- Create exclusivity. If you can create an “us vs. them” mentality, or make your customers feel like they’re a part of a special group, you’ll be stirring up demand in no time. Create an exclusive club for your product and make users feel truly special.
- Offer special deals to new customers. Attract new users with discounts and promotions, and make them feel welcomed. Make them want to tell everyone they know about what a great experience it is.
- Compel users with consistent content. It goes without saying, but get your business on social media platforms and start syndicating regular content. Build a compelling brand voice and follow through.
- Feature customer reviews. Once you’ve been up for a while, strongly feature real customer reviews.
Even if you don’t end up building a ravenous fan base with these strategies, they are going to have a significant positive effect for your brand. The more consistent and more focused you are in building demand for your product, the better results you will eventually see.
|5 Ways to Get Startup Tech Companies Noticed|
|How to Make Big Decisions in Startup Tech Companies|
|Top 5 Ways to Build Credibility in Startup Tech Companies|