Published on August 18th, 2015 | by Jose Vasquez21
10 Perseverance Quotes to Never Give Up in Startup Tech Companies
These quotes will help inspire you to move forward, even in the face of great adversity.
As entrepreneurs, we all face massive challenges and great adversity—sometimes even failure. These things aren’t inherently bad, but in the moment they can feel unconquerable. That’s why these quotes, which illuminate the value in persevering and never giving up, are so helpful:
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” Winston Churchill.
- “As I look back on my life, I realize that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually being redirected to something better.” Steve Maraboli.
- ”Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.” Henry Ford.
- “The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough. They’re there to stop the other people.” Randy Pausch.
- “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.”
- “Through perseverance many people win success out of what seemed destined to be certain failure.” Benjamin Disraeli.
- “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” Thomas Edison.
- “A winner is just a loser who tried one more time.” George M. Moore Jr.
- “It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.” Albert Einstein.
- “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” Robert Collier.
Seek these quotes as a refuge when the going gets tough. Don’t give in! The most successful people in the world are the ones who keep going despite the forces against them.