Published on July 7th, 2015 | by Jose Vasquez0
10 Inspirational Startup Tech Quotes for Extra Motivation
These quotes should help you power through your challenges and stay focused on your long-term goals.
Being the entrepreneur of a startup tech company can be lonely. You alone shoulder the greatest burden of risk, the greatest financial investments, and the greatest number and intensity of challenges. When you face an obstacle you weren’t expecting, or one that’s particularly challenging, you might find yourself doubting your abilities or doubting the power of your idea.
When you find yourself in a situation like this, call upon these 10 motivational quotes to help you work through the challenge:
- “The critical ingredient is getting off your butt and doing something. It’s as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now. Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today. The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.” Nolan Bushnell.
- “Whether you think you can, or think you can’t — you’re right” Henry Ford.
- “I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.” Jeff Bezos.
- “What do you need to start a business? Three simple things: know your product better than anyone, know your customer, and have a burning desire to succeed.” Dave Thomas.
- “Even if you don’t have the perfect idea to begin with, you can likely adapt.” Victoria Ransom.
- “Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once.” Drew Houston.
- “The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into smaller manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one.” Mark Twain.
- “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.” Steve Jobs.
- “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” Bill Gates.
- “You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing and falling over.” Richard Branson.
Remember, you aren’t alone out there. There’s a vast network of entrepreneurs, some of whom have been successful and some of whom have failed, but all of whom have encountered many of the challenges you face on a daily basis. Stay positive, stay focused, and don’t forget why you chose this path in the first place.